10.19.2009

Happy Monday and Dreamy Weekend


My weekend felt like this picture, diving in. Not so much to do with all the rain we had, but along the lines of diving into exploration and self exploration. I spent the weekend with 36 people on a mission to learn and in the process I learned so much about myself and know that the next seven months, as we continue our journey to learning, I will continually learn more about myself. One big breakthrough for me this weekend was finding my voice. I know that sounds funny, because I never physically lost my voice, but I feel like I had about speaking up and communicating my needs and desires in an effective way. Okay, I don't want to go on too much about this, but I'm still savoring this empowering feeling Monday morning.





Photo Credit: LIna Scheymius

No comments:

Post a Comment